Monday, 9 September 2013

JoshuaVonGrimmmmmmmm さんのチャンネル

YouTube's a great source for finding weird music and one of the coolest channels I've come across belongs to one 'JoshuaVonGrimmmmmmmm', a quiet Japanese YouTuber with no obvious connection to the confusingly haired guitarist from the Horrors. He (I assume he or she is a he) has over 700 uploads of beautifully obscure pop punk and power pop songs, and his choices indicate he really understands a good hook. 


While I might not love everything he posts, I haven't disliked any of it either. He uploads new music all the time, so it's definitely worth a subscription if you're into that kind of stuff. 

I've been listening to his collection of The Cherry Ices today and they might have become my new favourite band. For the next few hours anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment