Friday, 13 March 2015

Friday Thing: Young Guv - Ripe 4 Luv

This week's Thing comes from the crazily prolific Ben Cook (from noisy Canadian hardcore punks Fucked Up) and his powerpop project Young Guv. The new record, Ripe 4 Luv, came out on on Wednesday.



I'll skip the flowery language this week; I really like this. So much so that I unscrupulously ripped a low bitrate version off the Soundcloud pre-release stream last week, just so I could have it on my phone until I could get it on iTunes. I really like this.

I've embedded the 3-track sampler here, but fergawdsake check out the full album, which can still be streamed on SPIN.com or bought from iTunes via the link below. The vinyl can be picked up from Slumberland Records.

I really like this.

IYOLTOS: Kelly, I'm Not A Creep

Buy It!

No comments:

Post a Comment