Thursday, 7 January 2016

i'll write you a letter tomorrow, tonight i can't hold a pen

Just a quick update that's been coming for a while; I've decided to shake up the MIAT format. Rather than a weekly Thing, I'm going to start featuring albums a little more sporadically.

Towards the end of last year I felt like I was phoning it in a bit too much. Instead of featuring Things I quite like every week, I'll now only be featuring Things I love whenever I find them. Less but better content.

I'd also like to spend more time making music in front of my PC instead of just writing about it.

So yeah. Not going anywhere, just getting choosy. I regularly share music I discover (as well as talk about video games and my thrilling everyday life) on my personal Twitter account (@stu_hig) for those that can't quite get enough.

See you soon and hopefully often.


No comments:

Post a Comment